Friday 4 November 2011

Lets get moving!

October 28th, 2011

It seems that I am living in a world where I act quickly and my builders act slowly, although I have read this about Fairhaven in other forums.  I believe once we get to the building stage things will move more to my expectations.

Telephone calls in the morning are returned just before the end of business.  Emails sent in the evening are replied to anywhere from 24hours to 3 days later.  Perhaps I just high expectations as I do not work with that kind of mentality.  I receive an email, i reply... now.  Maybe I am just a nag... :)

No matter the timing, i cannot fault the customer service and quality of service offered by all the staff in Fairhaven's main office and i have since travelled around and visited some the displays in Cranbourne East and Narre Warren and all seem absolutely fantastic. I just started at the wrong display.

Either way after several phone calls and emails to put a push on things we have finally got an appointment for our colour selection. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment