Sunday 11 November 2012

In!

Finally ours! Was a slightly stressful week last week, making sure I had the funds at handover was tight, but made it happen! My schedule ran almost seamlessly: Handover was Thursday instead of Wednesday as the wrong oven had been delivered. Floors went in Thurs/Fri before handover (we had to sign a releases saying we would be responsible if the stove guys scratched the floor as it wasn't going in until Monday). The weekend saw me finish packing and getting the in-laws place cleaned up (mostly, our bedroom was still left dusty but with it being an hour away it just didn't happen alas! My amazing hubby was off putting in ensuite basins and lugging all the boxes I had packed! Monday was the official move, Removalists couldn't fit all our stuff, OMG! So a few extra trips during the week and a final load this weekend sees us OUT! My sister was at the house to meet the carpet guy at 9am, he didn't arrive until 11 and it took him until 5 to do 4 rooms. The Removalists didn't tell me they busted the corner/wheel off my desk, naughty! We have been non stop from before dawn to well after dark. I think with so much to do it is hard to work out what to do first!

No comments:

Post a Comment